I must say, the ladies of Redmond sure know how to throw an awesome prom... big dance floor, live band, awesome "promy" dance music, punch, snacks, and even a "prom picture" backdrop!
Here are the pictures from this amazing event that I am very happy I made my way to Aggie land to attend!
I love the posters! Such great decor! They must have been on Prom committee...
And the Losers... Just kidding...

But she was sure convincing! haha

Prom pics! Except these don't cost about a million dollars!
But she was sure convincing! haha
Prom pics! Except these don't cost about a million dollars!
James Carona! He was great!
So all was going amazing until....
This "wild crazy party" got busted!
This "wild crazy party" got busted!
Yep, the Redmond girls received a warning for "loud party"I mean... of all the many parties going on that night with drinking and drugs... they had to come and crash the party thrown by the church people...
But anyways, it was SO MUCH FUN! and I can't wait for Garage Prom 2010!
Just a little something to end this post with... :-)
1 comment:
adorable :)
Post a Comment