But for now..... we have "Porchie"
This is Porchie the frog.
He makes a visit to our front porch every night, hence the appropriate name given by Greg.
I was thinking Marvin, or Hubert (your typical frog names, right?) but Greg decided Porchie fit best.
For the past week, every once in a while, during the course of the evening, one of us will say something like "Go see if Porchie is here yet." "Go check on Porchie," or "What is Porchie doing?"
Maybe we should get a dog sooner.
I was thinking Marvin, or Hubert (your typical frog names, right?) but Greg decided Porchie fit best.
For the past week, every once in a while, during the course of the evening, one of us will say something like "Go see if Porchie is here yet." "Go check on Porchie," or "What is Porchie doing?"
Maybe we should get a dog sooner.
4 comments:
Lol! If you get a dog I will gladly dog sit when you go out of town, but I will NOT Porchie sit!
haha! That made me laugh really hard!
Oh my gosh - that is so funny!
haha. This is too cute.
Post a Comment