Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The crazy coupon lady is back!

Well for today at least!

I actually found the time to go through the deal blogs this week as well as my "coupon files" and match up some pretty sweet deals! (One done by myself, thank you very much!)

Now, in the past I have posted pictures with my kitchen table almost full of goodies, but today it is smaller than usual... its going to take time to get back into the swing of things!

Here is what I got at Kroger (minus the regular groceries!):

4 bottles of Dial hand soap (all free!), Gillette MVP razor (1.50), and a febreeze plug-in starter set (.79) So my total for all these items was 2.29! The retail price (even with the kroger card discount) is a whopping 19.78!


And they all went into my lovely stock-pile box which has really come in handy! Its nice not having to add these kinds of items to my shopping list when we run out... I just go to the "store" under our sink! And its even better when I bought them for next to nothing!

Well it is good to be back :-)
Is it weird to say I think I found my ultimate stress relief in couponing? haha!

No comments: