Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i'm an aunt!

Last week, around 6:30 am, Greg and I got the call we have been excitedly waiting for..... Tyler Jeffery Mercer was on his way! and I was about to become an aunt!

Allison (also an aunt-to-be) and I rushed as soon as we could to the hospital to visit Steven and Cristie and await baby Tyler!

Here are some pictures of the little nugget head! hehe :-)




Easily the CUTEST baby I have ever seen!



And easily the prettiest mommy!


Gangsat A!


Uncle Greg! (of course his eyes are closed!)


I am so happy for Steven and Cristie as you are at the beginning of an exciting, rich, and wonderful life with your new little bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

What a cutie! Congrats :-)

Lyryn said...

OH my! Congratulations! I can’t wait to be an Aunt! Enjoy this time with them!!