But this pooch can be a little sneak at times...
It all started one morning as Greg and I sat in the front room enjoying a Chuck Swindoll message...
Rowdy decided to join us, but he brought along a little friend.
This is "pig-pig" whom I have had since my 1st birthday!

At first I thought this was cute that Rowdy somehow found "pig-pig" until Greg told me not to believe his friendliness! Rowdy has a specific strategy when it comes to stuffed animal buddies... First he is nice to them, taking them everywhere with him, making them think he is their best friend..... until he unexpectedly sneaks up on them and tears them to shreds!
So upon hearing this I rushed "pig-pig" right back to where he belongs in my sewing room!
Well, he didn't stay there for long.
Later that day as I was bringing in some clothes for a load of laundry, Rowdy followed me into the hallway and I heard him walking around as I put the clothes in the washer.
As soon as I walked back into the living room... this is what I saw...

Does that dog look a little suspicious to you??
So once again, pig pig went back into the room and I shut the door!
The next day, my mom and sister came over and like usual, we found our way into the sewing room. Rowdy followed and went straight for....

Look at that sneaky paw!
So pig-pig is now sitting high on a shelf! Where he should have been all along!
I guess Rowdy moved on, because he immediately started getting real cozy with "Greg" the bear...

Greg the bear also went onto the high shelf as we knew better this time, but Rowdy had yet to give up on his search for a "friend"
A few minutes later, we all heard some rustling in this guest room next door. So I searched around and found the little sneak!

But what was he doing under the bed?

Caught red handed!!!
But how can you stay mad for long at this cute puppy???

This is "pig-pig" whom I have had since my 1st birthday!
At first I thought this was cute that Rowdy somehow found "pig-pig" until Greg told me not to believe his friendliness! Rowdy has a specific strategy when it comes to stuffed animal buddies... First he is nice to them, taking them everywhere with him, making them think he is their best friend..... until he unexpectedly sneaks up on them and tears them to shreds!
So upon hearing this I rushed "pig-pig" right back to where he belongs in my sewing room!
Well, he didn't stay there for long.
Later that day as I was bringing in some clothes for a load of laundry, Rowdy followed me into the hallway and I heard him walking around as I put the clothes in the washer.
As soon as I walked back into the living room... this is what I saw...
Does that dog look a little suspicious to you??
So once again, pig pig went back into the room and I shut the door!
The next day, my mom and sister came over and like usual, we found our way into the sewing room. Rowdy followed and went straight for....
Look at that sneaky paw!
So pig-pig is now sitting high on a shelf! Where he should have been all along!
I guess Rowdy moved on, because he immediately started getting real cozy with "Greg" the bear...
Greg the bear also went onto the high shelf as we knew better this time, but Rowdy had yet to give up on his search for a "friend"
A few minutes later, we all heard some rustling in this guest room next door. So I searched around and found the little sneak!
But what was he doing under the bed?
Caught red handed!!!
But how can you stay mad for long at this cute puppy???

No comments:
Post a Comment