First, Allison's birthday was on the 20th (Thursday) and it all started at 6:00 that morning with my attempt at a birthday surprise...
Love the martini glass in the middle? hahaAnd a morning birthday surprise wouldn't be complete without pink waffles...
hence the sad face... but I eventually made a decent one and Allison got to make her wish!
Then we went to Cafe Adobe for a family celebration and Allison's first margarita! And the next day our friend Roxanne came in town from College Station to party hardy! We went to the Woodlands yet again and this time Allison got a chocolate martini.... too bad the waitress thought we were 15 and offered virgin drinks and sodas to us when we asked for a drink menu. haha.
On Saturday, we both went to see pretty much the most exciting movie ever, Twilight! I wish I had a picture of this event, but I do have a pretty funny video of us re-enacting a scene...We heart Edward Cullen to say the least :-)
So then on Sunday, Allison and I drove into Houston for Cristie's birthday/revealing party to see if she was going to have a boy or girl! We made awesome tie-dye shirts to wear because our guess was undecided. haha

And the answer was.....




1 comment:
It was a fun weekend! I am just sorry I missed the fun in the Woodlands for Alli's b-day :-( I can't wait to get the video from you and have a video on my blog too!! I also can't wait to read the book Twilight! See you soon!
Post a Comment