Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wedding Planning

Well the date is set and the plans have begun! Greg and I both decided on (don't scream) March 14th, 2009!

So in less than 4 months, we will be married! It is a little crazy thinking that this is happening so fast, but we have been waiting almost 6 years for this day, so a wedding in March? Why not!

That brings me to the planning... In less than one week since the engagement, I have booked a church, a reception hall, and found my dress! We have also found out that our good friend and long time youth pastor, Troy, will be conducting the ceremony and we couldn't be more happy and excited! My mom and I have been working very hard already and my goal is to have the bulk of the planning taken care of by the new year!

We are both very crafty, handmade, DIY-ers, so most of the decor, the invites, and the guest gifts we will be doing ourselves... which will be very fun and very inexpensive!

It can get stressful at times I've learned, but most of the time it is way too much fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Please please let me know what I can do to help! I totally want to help with something!!!