I never thought I would ever start a blog. I guess I am more of a blog reader than a writer? Well, I figured I would give it a try; this might end up being really fun :-)
So I guess for my very first post, I'm going to brainstorm what I can talk...I mean blog about that would interest anyone who stumbles across my page. hmmmmm...
1. My quest to graduation- thats extremely exciting to me, so I guess I can use this to vent about what feels like a neverending process.
2. My sewing endeavors and projects- Oh I am definitely going to use this page to show off. haha
3. The half marathon.....- I am in the beginnings of training for a half marathon in Austin coming up this February with my friends Allison and Roxanne. Updating on my sloooooow painful progress could be very interesting :-)
4. Politics- oh yes. When I have talked my family and friend's ears off, this page can serve as a rest for my voice.
5. My family- I love them to death. thats all.
Okay, this could be very fun. Now lets see if anyone reads it...
1 comment:
I will read it! Yeah! I am glad you are blogging now! I added you to my page as a blog that I follow!
Post a Comment