Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lets play catchup!!

Okay, its been a very loooong while since I've blogged. This is due to many factors... 1. no camera cord to upload pics 2. Moving back to Houston from H-ville 3. lots and lots of wedding planning! 4. Making Christmas gifts!!

Well today's my birthday, so I decided I would treat myself to some blog time and get caught up on the past couple weeks...

Lets start with some Christmas cheer!

So every year, my family puts up the tree and we get to put up our ornaments that have accumulated throughout our lives. This year was bittersweet because I take mine with me to start Greg and I's tree this time next year. Here are some pics of the beautiful tree! (Ciara got to hang the star this year)



On Saturday the company my dad and Greg work at, Garner Fritsche, held their anual Christmas party, and this time is was on a boat!

Our anual Christmas tree picture! Number 6!!!


We were on a boat....we had to do it. hahaha




Enjoying the ride... even though it was about 40 degrees out there!

So when me and Allison were back in Huntsville right before this Christmas break, we got a pleasant surprise from the sky... A SNOW DAY!

Bundled up!!!

Better than a snow cone!

Mini snowman!

Mini snowball!

The stairs were covered...
And so were are cars!!!

A bigger snowman!!!



Both Allison and I decided that if it snowed everyday like this, people would be much happier! We never saw so many happy people on campus!
Here are some videos of the snow...and some dancing haha!




Well now that we are caught up, I will be sure to post tomorrow about my birthday!! I'm 22!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and us bloggers have missed you! Hope you have a great "rest" of the day!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that you are having a great Christmas!!!