Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An attempt at a Christmas card...

I was really excited about being able to send out Christmas cards this year (by the way, everyone will be getting them a little late....) so of course the picture had to be perfect. Join me on my journey to the "perfect" Christmas card picture...

The first one was okay, but a little awkward. Check out my Frankenstein hand.


Then it just got out of control...

Very funny Greg.


Merry Christmas from the Grinch's?



Merry Christmas from the Mercers!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You guys are too cute! We didn't get around to giving Christmas cards again this year. That makes TWO years in a row. UGH! But, next year ... I have HIGH HOPES ... HIGH HOPES ... that we'll have an adorable little "Allen" family Christmas picture to hand out to all of our friends and neighbors. Mainly so that I can brag that my baby is cuter, haha.