Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little bit more catchup!

This past Easter weekend was a blast! My favorite times are when I am with my family, and now that I have two to celebrate with from now on, I got to have double the fun!


Friday started off with a crawfish boil at Greg's aunt and uncles house in Montgomery!



And we met the cutest dog ever! We even contemplated stealing him!



On Saturday my family came over for burgers and.....

Homemade lemonade! I had to take a picture! haha.
My mom also made the BEST peach cobbler and lucky us, Greg and I got to keep the leftovers!

My brother had a nice lounge in the hammock. He's just so photogenic...

And Easter Sunday, Greg and I attended church with my family, and then visited Greg's grandparents and cousins that afternoon. I don't have any pictures from then because I took a 3 hour nap! I still can't believe I did that... oh well, I guess my body was telling me to slow down a bit!

I am so glad I am finding this little time at the end of my day to blog! I really missed it the past month!

Tomorrow, my family is taking a day trip to San Antonio for the Tax Day Tea Party! I wish so bad I could go, but my final student teaching observation is tomorrow. Well, I can't wait to see pictures, hopefully tomorrow shows the looneys in Washington what the American people are feeling!

Later!








No comments: