Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well so much for my wedding post last weekend! I am just one busy married woman! So busy that part of me feels like its not normal! I haven't watched a full TV show, read a book, surfed the internet.....and I haven't once sat down at my sewing machine!!! From laundry, dinner, dishes, grocery shopping, couponing (or trying to) house work, and of course me being bogged down with lesson planning, I have realized how short the days have become! I couldn't even imagine having kids right now! I am really missing my hobby time...

I know that right now I am still trying to adapt and get used to my new way of life and learn all those time saving tips... so it will get better! Thanks to my 3 day weekend, I think I will even get to try out a new handbag pattern with some new fabric... and maybe read in the hammock! (weather permitting that is)

Even with all the hustle and bustle (and I know it sounds like I am venting!), I absolutely love being married! Being a wife seems like what I was destined to do! (take that feminists! haha) Being able to finally put Proverbs 31 in to full use, I feel like there are now so many more opportunities for me to glorfiy God. Serving my husband and ultimately serving God has been such an exciting journey and its only been 3 weeks!
Now I have to say, Greg makes it so easy to love being a wife. Its like being with my best friend all the time, and I really have never felt so content. :-)

Well, I am typing this blog at school during my planning period, and the time is almost up! Tomorrow I will do my best to get a wedding entry up, I promise! There have been a lot of fun things to post about the past couple weeks, so once the wedding blog is up, I can start on small daily blogs!

Speaking of, my mom has a blog now! http://aspiringannie.blogspot.com/ And its really great! Except everytime I read it, I get a little homesick :-( Oh and I love the "simply savannah.... aspiring annie" similarities!

Its good to be blogging again!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Whoo Hoo you updated! I'm glad you finally got some time. Looking forward to Saturday night!