Well ever school returned to normal today except for Cy-Creek! In fact everything that could have gone wrong at the school... did!
Lightening struck the school and a transformer blew, totally destroying all power. There was some flooding in hallways, and because of the immense construction, there were many holes in the roof! So school has now been canceled until Monday and Thursday was my real last day.
Now if I was a full teacher, I would be freaking out... its TAKS week and this throws everything off! Luckily, they will not make the students and teachers make up more days in June.
So what a year it has been in CFISD!
Anyways, MY SUMMER HAS BEGUN!
oh and yesterday I got my haircut! I love it and (thank goodness) Greg loves it too :-) Here is a pic!

Gotta love phone pics that make my nose HUGE!
I am very glad I decided to try short hair.... it was worth the leap!
Hmmm maybe with all this new free time, I will post a honeymoon blog? ;-)
Hmmm maybe with all this new free time, I will post a honeymoon blog? ;-)
1 comment:
Love the hair.
Post a Comment